Saturday, January 24, 2015

Love Sms

Love for every body. I have compiled some love sms for you from various love sms sender. Just read and enjoy it.


"God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!"

"I love my eyes when U look into them,
I love my name when U say it,
I love my heart when U love it,
I love my life when U are in it."

"You know you really love someone when you can't hate them for breaking your heart! "

"Love is like a Ice Cube,
D Harder U Hold on to it, D faster It’ll disappear.
Al you’ll have in ur hand will B Tears of Crushed Love"

"My love for you is like water,
Falling countless
The beating of my heart,
For you is so heavy and soundless,
The feeling of being in your arm is so
Precious and endless. "


"I'm with you reading this ,
Looking at your eyes and your lips,
Touching your lips softly with my fingertips.
Making love to you in every kiss."

"People often say that:
They were cheated in love, but they forget -
One who cheats never loves;
And one who loves never cheats!
"


"You know you really love someone when you can't hate them for breaking your heart!"

"YouRe So Far Way
Yet You Are Here
I CanT See Your Face
But I Can Feel You Near

I CanT Touch You
But I Hold You Close
No Matter Where You Are
YouRe In My Heart
Wherever I Go

Hopefully The Miles Between Us
Will Disappear Soon
Because All I Want
Is To Be With You"
"Sometimes the best way to stay close to someone you love is by being "Just a friend"!"
"I consider myself to be the luckiest woman on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel of this world. It’s you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me. "


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP